Hosted desktops offer the following benefits . . .
There are many reasons why accountants speak to us about our hosted desktops. Some are looking to reduce the time spent on IT maintenance, others to have more secure and robust solutions in place (disaster recovery). Whether you call our solution Desktop as a Service (Daas), Virtual Desktop, Hosted Desktop, Platform as a Service (Paas) or cloud for accountants, it's all the same. For us it's clear, UK Accountants can utilise the latest hosted desktop technology to free up time for value added services, work on your practice and not in IT. To see for yourself how simple our hosted desktop solution is arrange a free trial.
SAVE TIME AND MONEY
• Mitigate new hardware costs – servers, desktops, laptops
• Save time as all installs and vendor updates are covered by our simple monthly costs
• Manage your IT cashflow with regular monthly payments
• Whether you're hosting Iris, Digita, CCH we can take care of all of the updates
• Less need for local 3rd party IT support
• Remove the cost of local spam and virus protection
• Have your applications running on enterprise level hardware, securely, and regularly backed up.
• Free up internal IT staff from routine maintenance to concentrate on other tasks that add value to your practice.
BE MORE EFFICIENT
• Staff can access programs 24/7 from any PC – no excuses
• Roll-out flexible working if you want to – staff simply need a web connection.
• No waiting for updates or expensive IT support to run updates.
• Access YOUR programs and data running on enterprise class systems a fraction of the cost.
• Only grow your IT infrastructure as needed with our hosted desktop pay per person per month.
• Utilise part-time staff no matter where they are based.
• Allow subcontractors access to live data and work in collaboration – you control the security.